Infant having eating problems. Habit of eating semisolid foods. Will this go away as he grows up?

Hi... i ve gotta 22 months old son and i have extreme feeding issues. He never eats anything solid nor shows any signs of interest towards food. Its always a difficult task to make him feed or eat anything. He throws up anything that is forced. He eats only semi solid foods or purees put in a blender. That too if he gags in between he ll throw up everything that he had had. My life itself is getting more and more difficult day by day. My husband s family history has serious acidity issues. Am not sure whether he has inherited them. Everytime i ask a pediatrician they dont prescribe medicines nor pay attention to these. They feel things would change as he grows. To me things are only getting worse as he grows. Please help anyone..
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012