Infant having dark green stools with yellow seeds, blister on the scrotum, had change in formula food

Clear raised blister on my almost 2 month old baby s scrotum . No fever but had a little bit of a diaper rash that I put diaper rash cream on and it s now gone. The bubble or blister however is still there. Also a day ago his poop was runny and darkish green I m not too sure if it s because I started giving him a different formula but then switched it to the same one. Yesterday morning he had a bowl movement and it was still the darkish green but it had specks of yellowish seeds in it. He hasnt had a bowl movement since.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012