Infant having cough, running nose, light fever, given Wikoryl syrup. Is this safe?

my baby is 5 months old and he has got cough , running nose and slight fever. We are giving him Wikoryl syrup as of now, hope this is safe for him. I have also got cough and cold and I am taking SINAREST Tablet which contains: Paracetamol 500 mg Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg Caffeine (anhydrous) 30 mg Again is this safe for the baby, i am nursing him, hope it won t be an overdose for him.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012