Infant having cough, cold, sound while breathing, nebulized 4 times a day, prescribed hicet and telekast. Asthma? Side effects?

Hi , Sir my baby is 7months old. He s having cough and cold . we used to nebulize for last 3 months 3days 4times per day using asthalin 0.3mg with ns 2mg. But still have cough and veezing and little sound taking breeth. our pediatrician yesterday prescribed hicet 2.5mg and telekast-4 half tablet for 30 days. is it safe to gve thiss tablest for what reason he suggest this tablet. is the babby have asthma are any other problem. is the tablet have any side effects . please guide me. Thanking you
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012