Infant having cold with blocked nose. Giving zyrcold. Should I use an aspirator?

hi. i have a 7 month old baby girl. she has had a blocked nose & cold since last 7 days. she took a course of zyrcold for last 7 days. however there has not been any improvement. she is as such fine but just very cranky when she sleeps at night and keeps waking up every few hrs. the blockage is quite a bit as its very audible when she breathes. we put nasoclear drops 3-4 times a day. pls help. should we use an aspirator? further doc, i have to mention that my baby never sleeps before 1.30 am, even when she was fine. how do we get her to start sleeping earlier. she sleeps for an hour in the evening. otherwise she is awake but still doesnt sleep till that late...
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013