Infant having chest congestion, gas problem, giving cap, no relief. What should i do?

hi. i have a baby boy of 2 months..hew usus to cry a lot.even sometimes he cries so loudly that his brething disappears 4 half minute..we visited doctor he said he has chest congestion...he is on medicine since last two weeks..he had gas problem also..his weight is 5.5 kg..he was on top feed nd I also gave him my milk also bt mostly he took top milk ...bcoz my breast do nt produce milk according to his requirment..dctr asked me to stop that milk ...now he takes my milk and also lectogen 4 to 6 ounce a day.dctr gave him brytinal syrup,ceclor.tempramine for 1st 5 days,,he got improved bt very less..then he gave him cefiget and brytinal syrup for nxt 5 days..also he gave him colic drops..he is better bt have cough .now dctr has asked me to give brytinal syrup and myteca sachet for 15 days...i want to ask is he on right treatment??/
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013