Infant having burning sensation when urinating, clitoris red, itchy. Cure?

my two year old daughter have a burning sensation when urinating and her clitoris is red and itchy she sometimes inserts her finger to scratch it. This happened about 3 days ago and when i looked at her yesterday i noticed everything is normal no dischard,no redness though i still notices her scratching from time to time, however in noticed a difference in her structures, there is no membrane apart from those of the clitoris is it normal?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013

Firstly the itching and burning while passing needs to be investigated.You will need to get a urine test to rule out urinary infection.

There is also a possibility of a fungal infection.So you will need to get her examined by her doctor.

As far as the membrane you mentioned I would recommend that before we jump to conclusion get her thoroughly examined by her doctor to rule out any possibility of congenital abnormality related to her genitals.