Infant having blocked nose, frequent flu, mouth breathing and snoring. X-ray showing Adenoid enlargement. What is the treatment?

SO since my son was born he has snored an never thought much of it but he also wakes through the night someones once or more he would be awake for hours on end just talking then crying then talking then screaming then giggling... but he slept more nights through then waking now its back flipped. I have spoken with doctor an he had xray and it showed he has mild Adenoid enlargement.. i did some research an he has a lot of the symptoms, constant running and blocked nose , constantly getting the flu and other virus, he breathes through his mouth and has dry lips he had 3 chest infections in last yr, Should i be asking ENT to take them out.. im so tired from all the broken sleep and he is too?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012