Infant have broken blood vessel on upper eyelid. Should I be concerned?

My 4 month old son has broken blood vessels in his upper eye lid. His pediatrition said to watch that it doesn t grow bigger or over to his puple. I was just wanting to talk to another Dr. about it. Is this something I should be more concerned about? He is a happy boy and it doesn t seem to bother him. I am concerned it could be applying pressure to his eye and could cause problems later on. The Dr. called it something with hemo..... big word!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Feb 2013