Infant has white line of hair on scalp, white patch on cheek. What could it be?

My two month old has a white line on hair on the right side of his head and a white patch on the left that had spread all the way down to his cheek on one side do you think its something that s going to keep spreading or will go away. I asked his doctor but she was rushing me out and said it was just lil blond hairs but you can see his scalp is white under the white hair and the left side has spread all the way down to his cheek. What do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012