Infant has vomiting, dehydration, lethargic, irritated throat, cough. What is wrong?

My son is 10 months old. About 2 months ago he went through a spell for 2 weeks off and on of vomiting. It didnt happen at every feeding or more than 2 times a day or he would skip a day or two during that 2 week period. He also was very happy at the time and didn't loose any sleep or was he lethargic or dehydrated...he acted very normal besides the fact of vomiting. So I thought it could have came from teething. We now have been back to the dr and he has been out on an antibiotic and steroid because he has been wheezing and has irritated throat, white pockets on it and cough. That was Monday and he now has been projectile vomiting again for 4 days everyday again not at every feeding. Sometimes it has mucus sometimes it doesn't. Should there be something I ask the dr to look for
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013