Infant has temperature. Given crocin. Blood tests, urine tests normal. Help?

hi this is prasanna and my girl baby is started with her 6month. she was getting temp and crocin 1 ml was given to her as justed bye pediatric doctor and since it was not reduced adviced to undergo complete bllod and normal urine and urine culture test . As per the reports everything is normal. her fever is getting reduced from yesterday and doc adviced us to be patient and nothing to be worried. we had a food ceremon funtion on last monday after that she was ill. could you please advice me anything to be worried. from today her temp is 97.7, 98.5. 99.5 like that. kindly suggest me.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013