Infant has skin allergy. Using elovera and dipsalic creams. Is it safe to use for long term?

Hi, my son had skin allergy when he was 5 months old and the doctor suggested to use mix Dipsalic F ointment with Elovera cream and use. His skin looks gorgeous after I started using it. Since then I have been using it for my son. He is 20 months old now and now if any time I stop using the cream for few days his skin again becomes rough. Is it ok to continue to use the above and till when can I use it. Also I have bought these creams from India and now am in Canada. Could you please confirm if we get the same Dipsalic and Elovera cream in Canada too if yes where can I find the same.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013