Infant has seizures, high fever. On epilex. Done CT scan, EEG. Suggest?

Doctor, My baby is 10 months old now and she got seizure for 4times in a day when she had high fever of 104 then dr. Suggested to give epilex 2ml 2 times a day and after 13 days she again got seizures for 4 times in a gap of 1 hour with 98.9 degrees ,then eptoin was suggested instead of epilex but of 3ml twice a day. Her CT scan of brain and EEG are normal and CSF was also taken and it was also normal. What was the main health problem of my child
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013