Infant has reddish skin rashes over arm, neck and back. No fever and itching. Treatment?

My two year old daughter has developed a red rash on her neck , back and upper arms. It doesn t seem to be itching her but it has suddenly appeared over the last few days. She hasn t got a fever and seems ok in her self, and I haven t changed any cleaning products but the rash seems to be getting worse.Thought it might be heat rash as it has been quite warm but the temperature has dropped and she still has it ???
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012