Infant has recurring bouts of stomach bug, severe flatus. Any recommendations?

Hi. My 13 month olld daughter has a stomach bug. She hasn t been sick for 4/5 days but still has recurring diarrhoea, sometimes at night. I ve taken her to the GP & we ve had a stool sample taken but we were just given standard advice (keep her hydrated etc etc.) She is obviously prone to these type of bugs as its the third bout of sickness like this we ve had since October. She has a lot of wind which we give her gripe water for, just to help ease the discomfort, but is there anything you could recommend we do to help her? Anything we could give her? I m getting concerned now. My three year old son & i have both had similar illnesses but both recovered within a day or two. Any advice would be gratefully received. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012