Infant has low weight gain, on breastfeeds, passes frequent stools, stool tests showed positive reducing substance. Suggestion?

Dear Doctor, My daughter is 4.5months old.She was gaining weight till 3months on an avergae of .500kgs. Then her weight gain was low and now last month we noticed she lost weight.Her birth weight was 3.36kg and now she is only 4.73kgs. I am breastfeeding her. We consulted a doctor and he asked us to start solids and told us to do some test. Her blood and urine results are normal, but her stoll result showed that her reducing substance is positive and PH is 5.She passes frequent stool , when i was breast feeding her it was watery past 2weeks as i started with solids it is in a paste form.Other than breast feed now i give her Rice cereals, Biscuit, Ragi but none with milk.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012