Infant has low appetite, bleeding through nose and mouth. Endoscopy and biopsy showed erosive gastritis and eosinophilia. Diagnosis?

Myson now is four months old. When he was nearing three months he started losing apetite and refused to take breast milk . Then he started vomiting with blood. On third time, i rushed him to emergency as it was a considerable amount through mouth and nose. Endoscopy done and found that it is erosive gastritis and biopsy says mild chronic antral gastritis with moderate activity and eosinophilia associated with mucosal erosion. for me they said its lastose/ milk allergy and stopped my milk and formula. Now taking semi solids. Help me to find out exactly what is the problem with him. He is active and gaining weight normally. Could it be bacterial temporary problem or milk allergy or intolerance as they call it? When will he start taking milk and its products? I am vegetarian so major source of energy comes fir us only through milk, butter yougurt,etc Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012