Infant has green, watery stools after fever treatment, seems to put pressure during bowel movements. Suggestions for relief?

My baby is 5 month 10 days old. 5 days back he had mild fever . We have given P125 as per the dose specified. After giving that medicins, within 1 and half day, the fever ws not there. But I have noticed from yesterday night he is having kind of loose amotion. The color of the stool is greeninsh and also its liquid. While passing the motion he is giving a lot of pressure and some time crying. I have contacted my doctor today but dr will come only tomorrow. As I searched internet I have found that I should give ORS and also stop cow milk which I have started giving immidiately after completion of 5 months. Please suggest me what I should do.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012