Infant has frequent nasal blocks, prescribed with lots of medicines. What is the cause and recovery time?

hi my son is 3 months now . when he was 45 days baby he developed nasal block and my doctor had given rhine nasal drop, mucolide for cough and maxtra for cold for 5 days cold was reduced but nasaal block was here , than doctor had given T mini c and told me to continue with rhne nasal drop but still found sometime nasal block and now doctor has given sinarest af and told to contune with rhine nasal drop . I cannot see my son with so many medicine each time. Pls let me know why this block occurs and how many days time it takes to cure.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012