Infant has fluid filled boils on body, advised T-bact ointmet. Correct treatment?

Hello ... This is joshy from kerala , india ..... My baby Antony 8 months old (weight - 8.25 kg) is suffering from waterfilled bulgings on his body waterfilled bulgings to 1 mm diameter ... total of 10- 12 on his head neck , back ... its not there in palms like chicken pox . started 3 days back on his head. No fever now but he had fever and dry cough from 21st to 27 december and consumed Augmentin syrup DUO (Amoxycilin and Pottassium calvulanate oral suspension IP(3.3 g/ 30 ml) antibiotic for this tenure. He was alright for new year and after that 3 days ago the new issues started.He was alright for he has running nose but a clear chest as per doctor here. Doctor gave a T- bact ointment (MUPIROCIN OINTMENT USP - 5g) and I am appling that to the bulgings dialy twice. Could you please guide , if my baby is getting the currect treetment ?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013