Infant has fever, rashes, diagnosed with German measles, got blocked nose and cough with anti-allergy medicines. What should be done?

hi my 8 months old boy was having fever last wed. it was 40c, i immidiately took him clinic. doctor gave him panadol syrup n running nose med. after 2 days his whole body got rashes n sat morning i went to clinic again n the doctor told me it was german miscles she just gave me allergic/running nose/itchy medicine. last nite he was having blocked nose n cough . this rasches was attacking him 2nd time. actually what his problem n what should i do now? please help me worried mom. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012