Infant has excessive hair on cheeks, ears, upper and lower back. How can I get rid of it naturally?

good day Doc! :) i have a 4 month old baby girl. she has hair on her ears and lower back and upper arms... she had on cheeks also ,but i did dough formula and they disapeared fromn cheeks... but again reappearing on cheeks! I am very worried as she is a girl and i would never want her to be extra hairy (like her Dad). Please tip me on it, is ther eanything which i can do to her now, and taht hair will reduce or dissapear? Regards, Sugandha Tuli. India.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012