Infant has enlarged lymph node above collar bone and the back of head post vaccinations. Serious?

Hi, three weeks ago I noticed an enlarged lymph node on the left side above the collarbone & back of head of my 4 months old baby. we did an ultrasound , it showed active lymph nodes all around the neck area too. the one above the collarbone is 1 cm a bit harder than the others, doesn t seem to cause any pain, movable & the ultrasound showed it s not attached. all others are less than 1 cm. it s been two weeks since the ultrasound and nothing has changed. our doctor said to monitor them and come for a follow up in one month. but i m too worried to wait. there are no obvious signs of infection & never had. My baby got those nodes after 5 days of his vaccinations given to him at 4 months old I ve read horrible things on the internet especially about enlarged lymph nodes in the supraclavicular area. I m very concerned & can t sleep. What is the chance my baby has something serious? please help
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012