Infant has diarrhea, vomiting, has not passed urine for the whole day. What should be done?

My son will be 5 months of age in a few days and he has had diarrhea and vomiting quite bad. We are currently on vacation in Mexico (we are from the Cayman Islands). He is not keeping any of his breast milk down (or any formula that I am trying also) and has not peed in almost a whole day (but does have very watery stool ). What can I do? Pedialyte? and if so, how much/how often/do I give it with milk too? The drug store here gave me a drug called Bonadoxina (Meclozina 0.833 g and Piridoxina 1.666g). Is this safe for a 5 month old? How much do I give if it is safe?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013