Infant has dent on forehead post fall, seems to be obvious with smiling. Will this subside?

Hi My 1 year old fell on a sharp edged object. His skin is fine, didn t break or bleed . He didn t vomit or become drowsy. However a dent appeared on his forhead almost immedietly after. And three days after it is still there. I iced the injury and put a paste of salt, tumeric and flour on his forhead that night. The dent is more obvious when he smiles and frowns. It is like as if someone pressed their thumb on his little forhead. I m really scared, will he be fine? Will the dent ever disappear?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Apr 2013