Infant has dark blood in stool, slimy texture, struggling to pass stools, yellow and green stools. What can I do?

hi my 2 month baby breastfed is passing stools about 8 times a day sometimes it is less in amount and sometimes more. she is gaining weight well and thriving according to the docter. i took her to the docter when she had slight dark coloured blood in her stool which was slimy in texture, some of the other symptoms she has is pulling her legs to the stomach , and also cries and struggles while passing stools, her poo is soft yellowish and greenish mixed with seed like flecks, she continues to have litttle slimy blood in stools sometimes, the docter prescribed constipation medication but it did not help, what could i do
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012