Infant has cough. Xray showed decreased lung volumes, increased bronchovascular crowding. Help

My grandson is fifteen months old and has had a cough for two months, mainly in the early hours of the morning. An Xray was finally ordered with findings of decreased lung volumes and as a result there is increased bronchovascular crowding . He has recently been placed on Singulair. He is also covered with Eczema on his entire trunk and appendages. 1. Do you recommend a pulmonology consult to discover the cause of the decreased lung volumes? (evidently a bilateral problem) 2. Is there any possible correlation between the pulmonary problem and his Eczema?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013