Infant has bleeding through nose, taking amoxicillin for severe cold. Could it be due to medicine?

my four month old twin daughter is taking amoxicillin as shes had bad cold for a while and was affecting her feeds the doctor advised she was put on antibiotics to make sure it didnt pregress into a chest infection ect shes only been having 2.5ml 3 times a day shes only so far had 4 doses and has been having little amounts of blood coming from her nose rather a few times since shes been taking it however could it be due to the amoxicillin
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013