Infant has a growing lump on the back. Not a lipoma. Had x-ray and ultrasound. Need a second opinion?

My 17 month old has a lump on her lower back/hip area. It s a mass that has grown significantly in the last 5 months. Ped. dr. said it wasn t a lipoma had X-rays and ultrasound . Radiologist said he wasn t sure what it was possible lipoma and seen all white so it was soft tissue nothing to worry about. She was sent to GS and he will not take it out until it causes problems should I get a second opionion?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012