Infant has GERD, headaches, green stool, in pain, soft stools. What may be wrong?

my month and a half baby boy has gerd , got a vaccine and antibiotics and his gerd got worse. got him treated for it with accupuncture and it seemed to do really well. now i have a new cause for concern bc he gets headaches, has green stool and during these times cannot feed bc he is inconsolably crying in pain. lasts 1-2 hours then it seemingly passes when he goes to sleep and wakes up fine, goes back to feeding and passing yellow soft stool. he is breast fed. the other day i could not wake him up and rushed to the hospital where he awoke by himself and the doc checked vital signs and all was ok. he also has pain in his shoulder and base of the skull .
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013