Infant had stool with a blood drop. Tests after treatment showed pus cells. What should be done?

I found a drop pf blood in my son s stool . He is 4 months old. In routine test there were numerous pus cells and rbcs Dr gave cefix 1 ml thrice a day for a week After that we did routine again Again pus cells and rbcs were numerous Then we did culture test and found pure and heavy growth of E coli Dr gave co trimaxazole for a week and did routine again.The result was normal only 1-2 pus cells After a week we found blood again and did routine Now pus cells are numerous but no rbc What does it mean and what will we do? /
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013