Infant had sickness bug recently. Now circular bruise on shoulder. Connected to ringworm which he had in the past?

hello, my 1 year old son has recently recovered from a sickness bug and since then he hasn t been quite right (more agitated and moany) but this is between normal play and good moods. I have been putting the upset down to teething but today i have noticed a circular bruise on his shoulder . he has had ringworm in the past and it looks similar to that, but with a bruise instead of the usual red raided circle. i am just a bit worried that it may be connected? thank you kirsty
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013