Infant had low grade fever, paleness, dent in forehead post hit on the head. Did she have concussion?

My nine month old daughter crawled off the bed hitting her head on the hardwood floor, at the time I didn t feel it was amajor injury, she cried immediately and stopped crying after a few minutes, her bumped swelled into a goose egg and I treated it with a cold compress, she seemed fine (this occured about 2 and a half weeks ago) She still seems fine but now I am worried that I should have had her seen to as the following events happened. Two days after her fall (3 days after her flu vaccine ) my husband contracted the flu, the next day she had a fever of 103f and seemed very lethargic, at the time I assumed she had also picked up the flu, and was advised to give her tylenol for babies to treat the fever, and it helped, the next day she had a low grade fever, was very sleepy, for the next 5 days and also had a pale complexion . 9 days after the fall and then the flu she seemed normal again, her colour returned and her energy, the bump on her head has faded to a shadow of a bruise , but there remains a slight dent in her forehead from where the bump was, I realize now I should have taken her to a doctor and am wondering if I take her now 2 and half weeks later will they be able to tell whether or not she had a concussion or brain injury ...her bahavior is good, she is drinking, sleeping well, behaving happy and
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013