Infant had less sucking power after treatment for cerebral palsy, given Dexolac special care. Is introduction of buffalo's milk advisable?

Hello, My son was born on 16th Jan 2012. He had cerebral Palsy after birth and was there in NICU for 20 days. When discharged from hospital, he was not having sucking power. May be because of that my breastmilk has completely stooped after 2 months. I started with Dexolac special care. Now he is 6 months old. Can i introduce buffallo milk in his diet and completely stop Dexolac special care after few months.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012