Infant had frequent eye infections. Droopy eyes after the infection. Is this Ptosis? Will it go away?

My 11 month old has had a series of 3 eye infections over the past few months. The last time it happened, the right eyelid appeared droopy. The infection disappeared after medication from the Dr, but 2 weeks on his right eyelid is still droopy. Although it doesn t seem to bother him and is not severe - I can really notice it when I look at him. I have read about Ptosis and am worried it might be this. Could this be it? Can this occur at any stage as he certainly wasn t like this before? Will it go away?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012