Infant had a fall, no bump visible, body seems warm. Related?

My 8 month old baby rolled off of our couch yesterday. I didnt witnessed the fall so i do not know whether his head hit the floor first. I didnt see any lumps , bumps, redness on his head nor any part of his body. He did not complain of any pain and he was back to his normal self right after the fall. Today in the afternoon, after waking up from his afternoon nap, his skin feels warm, checked his temp, about 37.8-38.2C. He is not lethargic; he is acting normally. I was wondering if there is any connection between the fall and this new fever . I had just given him his tempra
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013