Infant got hurt in a fall. Swelling in the upper lip, nose bleeding. How to find out if there is an internal bleeding?

hi my 17 month old daughter fell from the stairs came rolling few stairs until i cud catch her n got hurt in her lips and her nose was bleeding in that instance a bit but now she seems to be normal .except that there is a swelling in the upper lip ..i am still breast feeding her..looks like she has not got hurt anywhere else but i am worried ..pls advice...hope there wudnt be any internal problem...Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013