Infant goes red in the face, effect remains on one side of the face with watery eyes. What is the cause?

hi there, my baby is 4.5 months old and the last couple of days I have noticed his face tenses, he goes red but the lasting effect remains on the right side around the full length of the eyebrow and also around the temple area only. also his right eye only becomes watery. all other areas of his face goes back to normal skin colour. any suggestions of why this is happening and what it could be? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012