Infant getting white patches on the face after taking MMR vaccination. Patches spreading. Is this curable?

My daughter is 1/12 years old. Since January (One week after taking MMR injection and a medicine for worms) she is having white patches on her face. It started as a small spot, but it spread very fast and now her left face, left neck, and left hand is almost covered with white patches. Doctors gave ointment like 'nizral' and 'zole' at the initial stage. Two weeks back they gave 'melanocyl' along with 'cologne' to apply on the skin. After applying melanocyl the white patches changed to a red color. Doctor, What is the reason of this disease? Is it curable? What should I
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013