Infant getting rashes upon exposure to methamphetamine and marijuana. What to do?

I have a 15 month old grndbaby that has been exposed to meth chemicals and marijuana. He has since developed red bumps with a hard center and yellow head. They are extremely tender. They first appeared as little red bumps only on his stomach and lower body, when they turn into pumps they always appear 2 at a time. Currently he has 2 one on each hip/thigh in the front on his lower stomach like where his diaper would close. They have quadrupled in size in 12 hours.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013