Infant getting frequent upper respiratory tract infections. Fever accompanied by fits. Fever not coming down despite giving crocin, bricarex and kufril and on nebulization

HI Doctor, My son is 1 year 11 months old and weighing 11.5 kgs. He is getting Frequent Upper Respitatory Tract Infrection Yearly around 5 times. Once he has got fits dus to high fever also.Giving him Crocin 6 ml every 6 hours also Bricarex and kufril for cough and Maxxtra for Cold . Also giving Nebulization Budecart and Levolin 0.63 mg. Kindly suggest his fever is not getting down.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012