Infant frequently falls while walking. Ruled orthopedic. Is he having a seizure?

i have a 21 month old son. He started walking at 11 months old. He started having episodes of falling while walking at around 18 months. we have ruled out orthopedic problem. they now are suggesting Neurological problems like seizures. What should i b watching for in meantime? How can i tell if he is having a seizure? I have noticed that he will sometimes get a distance look and then drool a little bit (he is not a drooler)
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013