Infant formula changed, watery greenish stool, had Nan 1, Lactogen. Constipation with use of lactogen?

hi, i live in Zimbabwe. i have a 3 month old son (my first baby). i started off my giving him my breast milk and Nestle s NAN 1 formula milk. things were going fine, he would poop once in a day or once in 2 days. this time when his formula milk finished, i went to purchase another tin but the only available NAN 1 was the one made in South Africa (imported). the feeding table was slightly different so i followed that one. he started pooping 2, then 3 times a day and then 4-6 times, watery and then greenish. i switched back to the local nan 1 after 2 days but no difference. after waiting for 5 days i switched to lactogen 1. oday is the first day and his pooping has stopped. i ve heard that lactogen causes constipation . should i go back to nan 1 if he gets constipated?
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012