Infant, foreskin popped leading to pasty white substance, cleaned with peroxide, has pain while urination. Suggestive treatment?

i think my son may have had a SMEGMA PEARL pimple pop today what started out looking like a white pounch underneath the foreskin close to the tip, when i changed his diaper i pulled the skin back to clean as usual, when all of a sudden his foreskin popped open and a big hard white pasty substace popped out it took me awhile to get it all out and i cleaned it with peroxide , now he is crying when he pee s which is understandable..... his dr office isnt open until tuesday. after hrs of research i believe thats what it is but im no dr so just wanted to make sure!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012