Infant finished his vaccinations for first 3 months in native. How safe is it to change the place of vaccination?

My baby is 100 days old now and is at native (kerala). Per doctors advice there, the earlier doses of vaccination were given at govt. PHC there (as it was suggested to be better). We were planning to bring him to Bangalore (our work place) after 3rd dose. However, we were planning to bring him earlier than 3rd dose now. Is there any risk to change the place to vaccination now. Also is there any preferrence to Govt to Pvt clinic (or viceversa) for the infant vaccination in Bangalore.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013