Infant fell on the back of head, has a large squishy fluid filled area on the spot. Concerning?

My 10 month old fell 3 days ago and hit the back of his head. He landed hard on hardwood floors. He cried for about two minutes before we were able to distract him with a bottle. We monitored him through night and all was well. This weekend, we were commenting that we couldn t believe that he didn t have a knot on his head from the fall. While feeling his head, I found a large squishy area that feels like it s full of fluid. It doesn t bother him when I touch it, and he is perfectly normal other than the squishy area. Is this something to be concerned about?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012