Infant fell on bed, has dent on the left of head, child behaving normally. Is X-ray required?

My baby boy is 8 months old. He fall down from bed on tiles 20 days ago.. Today when I was checking his head. I felt v soft skin on the left side of headbjust above the ear.. I then checked there is dent on his left side I checked the other side which is baby is ok .. Acting normally .. I have two family drs. One said he has blood there under is skin... But dont need yo worry..And other said he has a dent .. We need to X-ray .. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012