Infant fed on formula milk called lactogen, has lack of appetite since few days, is active and passing motions properly. What should be done?

Hi doctor, I am Sireesha living in Singapore. I have 9 months old baby. I have given breast milk till 8 months. From one month I don t enough milk to give her. So I preferred formula milk called Lactogen for her. At first it seems ok for her, but from 4 days she is not eating enough food and not seems hungry for long time means 10 hours. But she is normally active and motion free enough sleep like earlier. Problem is only she is not eating. Can you suggest me what can I do?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012