Infant down with fever, has rash all over the body, is teething and constantly rubbing his face. What should be done?

Hi my baby is 7 months old & his had a fever for the last couple of day. I noticed today that he broke out on a rash all over his body. I took Mereki to the doctors today to get some professional advice. I was advised that Mereki doesn,t need anything for the rash. At the moment i,m having problems trying to settle Mereki. Mereki is also teething & constantly rubbing his face. I don,t know what to do.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013